Our virtual events facilitate unique buyer-seller connections providing a tailored experience to support your quality lead generation.
- Overview of digital video presence: AVOD, SVOD, TVOD and MCN
- Opportunity to build new content and audiences
- Technological innovations
- Is DTH still relevant ? New innovative offers?
- Partnership with OTT platforms
- Technology challenges
- State of the TV and Telco landscape in Bangladesh and Sri Lanka
- How are operators reacting to the arrival of OTT offers?
- Introduction of new services to increase ARPU
- International success stories of Indian content
- What VOD models for India
- Bollywood content going OTT
- Monetisation strategies: Freemium, premium and advertising
- Overview of the AVOD landscape in SAARC
- Opportunities for content providers to launch their platform
- Monetisation model and technological challenges
- Change in consumer content consumption habits
- Use of advanced user experience by SVOD giants
- How can operators meet their customers’ expectations with often fewer resources?
- Streaming services adoption in SAARC
- Role of operators as super aggregators
- Technological challenges: Advanced STBs or App strategy?
- Connected TV platform proposals: opportunities and challenges
- How are OTT players tackling market fragmentation?
- How to make the most of connected TV?
- Overview on the SAARC advertising landscape
- Revenue sharing with TV networks and technology partners
- New advertising formats for linear and catch up: Channel switching, new screen
Make factual decisions based on the latest quarterly data and reliable forecasts across the broader digital and technological ecosystem.
More than 130 000 data, 27 000 forecasts, 1 500 reports and 180 countries covered!
Access the research that matters
Key Participating Companies
Amazon Prime Video
BROADCASTERS / PAY TV
Turner Network India
Dialog Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka Telecom
Netplus Broadband Services
Shemaroo Entertainment Ltd
Get in touch
Contact us, our team is
HERE TO HELP
Stay Connected !